Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Car Emergency Kit

This is a ___ project....if you said Pinterest, you get a cookie! Just kidding about the cookie, but it is a little something I found on Pinterest, where I find most of the things I do. I tweaked it for what I needed in my car.



Use and empty wipes box or shoebox to store your kit and put in it things that you might need while out and about. Notice, I don't have any wipes in my kit....that's because I carry around a package with me already with two small kiddos, along with a backup diaper or two just in case. 

Here's what's in my box:
2 sandwich zip bags
mini lint roller
small first aid kit- bandages, ointment, alcohol wipes, a few Benadryl
Tyenol
Tissues
Lotion
Shout wipes
Small sewing kit- has tiny scissors, needle, thread, safety pin, etc
Hand sanitizer
Bug repellant
Pen and notepad
Hair elastics



There's still a little room in my box in case I think of something else tiny that might be useful to have on hand. This handy little box and fit under a seat or easily in a floorboard or trunk. Just be sure when it's 2000 degrees outside that you don't have anything in there that might melt!

Pinned from Rips in My Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment