Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Casserole Carrier--Thank you Pinterest!


 Oh, I am sooooo excited to announce that I actually did one of my pinned sewing projects from Pinterest!!

I found  the pattern a 2 Little Hooligans and the idea to use the cotton belting for straps at TaylorMade. They have some great ideas on both blogs for the carriers and it is rather simple, just takes a little time. I spent roughly 3 hours (not straight, of course) from start to finish. I am thinking these would make great Christmas gifts, especially with an etched monogrammed Pyrex pan included (that's another project!). Hope this gives you a little inspiration to try one of your pins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment