Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Mom's Garden Book

Have you ever, like me, found yourself dog-earing the pages of your favorite magazines or cutting out randon things that you want to keep for reference, only to find that you never remember you have it?? I began cutting out recipes years ago and putting them in a recipe book, but had never done so with gardening stuff. I remembered that I had a random sticky page three ring album that my grandma gave me and I thought I might use for something. These sticky page albums are not always acid free for photos, but they work great for magazine clippings! The three ring type allowed me to also put two sided pages in page protectors and add to the album. This is a great way to keep your ideas and notes handy when you need them and the same concept can be used for home improvement, recipes, and much more!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment