Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

Garden Start

Though it has reached eighty degrees already here in mid-March, it is still not quite time to plant everything in the garden yet. I've planted potatoes, onions, and garlic in my raised beds and more to come in a few weeks!

I finally convinced my husband that we needed a few raised beds instead of just a wide open space. Our garden area is really, well, HUGE! Too huge, to tell you the truth. So, since I have not flower beds, I've contrived a garden plan that incorporates flowers and veggies...the best of both worlds!

I love using tractor tires for flower beds! I plan to plant flowers in them...I am so pumped about having flowers again!!

Galvanized metal raised beds...are now filled with dirt and potatoes, onions, and garlic planted!

This is just for fun....my four year old had to have a "lake" for his boat (:

Love my chicken boots! (:  Got them on sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment