Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card Garland

 Ever wonder how to display all those cute Christmas cards?? If you're like me, you can only put so many on the fridge and they keep falling off (or little hands want to move them all around).
This is an easy, inexpensive, and space saving way to display and keep them out the way! All you need is some clothes pins and beaded garland, yarn, tinsel, or anything you can hang clothes pins on. I used the ends of my curtain rods, but you could also use some hooks (the removable 3M ones are great!!). I doubled the red bead garland so I have two rows and just attached the cards with clothes pins and lapped a few over the garland if they were horizontal ones. It took me a whopping 5 minutes to do this and only cost about $3.You could also decorate your clothes pins if you wanted or make your own decorations to display this way. Now I am thinking of some fun clothes pin crafts! It's such a simple way to be able to see your cards, it's a little eclectic, and just plain fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment