Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kids' Keepsake Box

I heard of someone making each of their kids a box that they could keep photos and favorite drawings and such that their children could have when they grew up. I loved that idea and so I thought I'd share what I did for my boys.
I used a paint pen to put their names on the boxes. Cooper put some stickers on his and I will let him add more stickers of things he likes as he grows.

This is the type of plastic box I used...they are large enough for bigger than letter size papers. A photo box or any type of similar container would work just fine and you can always make it fancier. This only took me about 5 minutes to do and I put them in a place that is easy to get to.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great idea! I've been stuffing my kids birthday cards and mementos in their baby books but they are constantly falling out. This craft sounds like an easy solution!

    ReplyDelete