Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry (belated) Christmas!!




Hope you had a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior! We have had three celebrations so far with one more to go. I always love getting together with family and friends, and, of course, all the yummy goodies we all share together....back to my love of food again. As the year ends, I am trying to get my house organized again and prepare for our last gathering, which will be at my home. Since I haven't had much time to do any extra craft projects other than cooking, I thought I'd share some recipe links for some of my favorites that I plan to prepare the first week of 2012!

Four Cheese Lasagna---YUMMMMMY and easy!! The best homemade version I've tried and budget friendly!

Chicken Stroganoff-
A fresh twist on a classic and a kid approved one too!

Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork--I LOVE this Pioneer Woman recipe! I don't like really spicy food so I don't use all the peppers to keep it mild.

Don't forget to have some black eyed peas for New Year's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment