Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Framed Gift

I actually made this back in October, but I didn't want to do the post for fear the recievers of the gifts would see it! And, of course, I forgot to get a picture of the large ones that I gifted, but you can get the idea.

Framed Scrapbook Page

What you need:
1. Frame--
the large ones I did are 12x12 inches, but you can do 8x10 inches like this one as well, but the big ones are best. I did this one small for me in the "gallery" spot where I hang things my four year old does in frames.
(Hobby Lobby sells 12x12 scrapbook page frames and I waited til they were half off!)


2. Scrapbook Supplies--
paper, stickers, whatever decorations you want, temper paint if you want to do handprints, glue, etc. Get whatever you or the reciever of the gift likes.

3. Photos--
originals or copies...I used wallets and extra 3.5x5's for mine. (I would recommend copies if you use really old, or non-digital photos because you'll want to glue them down good)

4. Creativity! --
You don't have to be super creative, just lay it out before you glue it down and be sure to date it and add any other info you want to add. (I put the kids names and the date of the handprints right next to the edges of the prints on the white part)

The grandparents  all LOVED this!! Be sure you make one for yourself, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment