Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Monday Meals

Here's my dinner menu for next week in case you need some ideas! Some of them are fairly healthy or low fat (in case you are like me and trying to shed a few extra pounds),  but a few things, you don't even want to know the nutrition info on, you just want to gobble them! Enjoy!

Monday-
Chicken Fajitas, Refried beans (I use fat free out of the can--I'm not that good!), tortilla chips

Tuesday-
Grilled (or skillet) Burgers, baked sweet potato wedges

Wednesday--Leftover day!

Thursday-
Minestrone Soup-there are a ton of recipes for soups...pick one!

Friday-
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, green veggies

Saturday-
Date Night??

Sunday-
Chicken Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies- I use boneless skinless chicken breast cut a little thin and then prepare it like chicken fried steak

Then there's always the trusty stand-by meals in case there is change of plans or I am just in the mood for something else: 1. Beans & Cornbread and  2. Mini Pizzas (on English muffins)

No comments:

Post a Comment