Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, October 17, 2011

Chili Weather


Since I don't have a set meal plan this week because of fall break camping, I wanted to inspire you to think about your favorite meals on chilly evenings. I love to make a big pot of chili on cool nights...MUST have some corn chips and cheese and LOTS of beans in it! There are so many recipes for chili out there. I just throw a bunch of different kinds of drained beans (except I use the sauce in ranch beans) in with some cooked ground hamburger with onions, some chili seasoning to taste, tomato sauce, and the little secret is a touch of brown sugar! I like my chili not too spicy and a little on the sweet side....What's your chili secret!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment