Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, October 24, 2011

Yummy Monday

This week I've planned to have some "cook once and eat twice" meals and a little something sweet.

Monday- Beans in the crockpot, green beans, cornbread casserole, fried potatoes--Cornbread Casserole is a staple for me...cornbread mix prepared, cooked ground hamburger, corn, cheese, and rotel if you want a little kick...then bake according to mix temp until set.
Tuesday- Roast in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots-- I like to use Lipton Onion mix to season it
Wednesday- BBQ sandwiches (made with leftover roast)
Thursday & Friday- Leftovers or Chicken Lasagna from the freezer
Nothing like some beans in the crockpot

Cornbread casserole

I love The Pioneer Woman and her cookbook is fabulous!! I've tried several recipes and today, decided to try the mocha brownies and OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are cake-like brownies and they are super yummy...the frosting is a MUST!


Pioneer Woman's Mocha Brownies...YUMMMMM...MUST have MILK!

Since we plan to go camping again, I won't have a post for next week, but I plan to post some camping food pics and ideas, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment