Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Meals

So, this week, I will have a couple things on the menu from last week since we ate leftovers an extra night and had change of plans for Friday night foosball bonanza....my dear husband bought a foosball table from his cousin and I must admit, it's pretty fun to play! Anyway, back to the subject...here is my menu for the week. I am also going to challenge myself to take a cooler with me with sandwiches for lunch when we are out and about so we don't have to eat out (and we can enjoy the nice weather at a park). I am also including links to recipes that I make that I found online.

Monday-Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday-Cheesy Chicken Simmer
Wednesday-Spaghetti, salad
Thursday-Lemon Pepper Chicken, veggies, baked potatoes (EASY...and can be done in crockpot!)- All you need is lemon pepper, butter, chicken breasts, lemons (optional)....place chicken in pan or crockpot, put butter on top (add water too if you do in crock), sprinkle lemon pepper on top, slice lemons and place on top, cover with foil if you do in oven, and cook til done!
Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday- Leftovers or a stand-by meal...birthday party and family gathering to attend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment