Every day I do a little cooking, loving, playing, praising, crafting, praying, and learning as I "Rain" it all in.


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Finished project from Tuesday!

I finally got motivated and had a little time to finish my magnet project yesterday. I found out that the part that takes the longest is cutting out the pictures. I made about 3 dozen or so magnets in less than an hour combined. Here's what it looked like:
I already had lots of magazines and found the rest of what I needed at Hobby Lobby



Backs of the beads before I added the magnets

Be sure to only put hot glue on two or three at a time and then place magnets so your glue doesn't harden

Finished product...I ran out of magnets for the beads and it's so simple, I think I will make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment